We want to stand with our fans and artists to make the best decisions for everyone. As this situation continues to change, our policies and precautions may change as well.
For now, please refer to the following to understand what steps we are taking to keep all safe as we begin to move forward with live music.
- Markers have been placed on the floor throughout the venue to display 6 feet social distancing standards
- Points of contact are being monitored and sanitized by attendants
- Touchless contact will be practiced at box office, concessions and the bar
- The venue will be thoroughly cleaned before and after shows
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the venue
- Staff is required to wear a mask as well as have their temperature checked upon arrival (Concessions, bartenders and box office attendants will be required to wear gloves.
- It is mandatory that Patrons wear masks.